Troop’s Venture winter camping Trip to 13th Lake (near Lake George) over Martin Luther King Weekend Sat Jan 18 – Mon Jan 20th . Activities include x country skiing, snow shoeing and ice hockey on the lake (if frozen!).
Interested scouts should contact Jimmy Foy-today!
Jimbot8@yahoo.com Please note that slots may be limited and are subject to Scoutmaster approval.
The Winter Camping Trip for the Venture Crew will be at 13th Lake near Lake George Sat Jan 18th – Monday Jan 20th 2014
Planned Programs: winter camping, cross country skiing, snow shoeing and ice hockey
• Be at Ogden 6.00am Saturday January 18th , Depart 6.30 am sharp – have brown bag lunch prepared
• Return around 3pm Monday January 20th January
• $140 per person – includes ski and snow shoe hire. Make checks payable to Troop 8.
• Gear pull/inspection on Wednesday, January 15th 7:08 PM
• All meals by Patrol.
• Dress (pack) appropriately for the cold weather.
• No cotton clothes and no jeans for outdoor activities.
• Scouts without boots may not be allowed to go.
• Please observe the no cell phone policy on campouts.
and Mr Wyse (908 403 2447) are the Scoutmasters in charge.
Sign up at :