REMINDER the deadline to sign-up is Monday October 21 to allow for proper trip planning and to provide transportation for all to go.
IMPORTANT STUFF TO PUT ON YOUR REFRIGERATOR
McGregors Farm, Chester, NJ – Friday, October 25th to Sunday the 27th.
Planned Programs: Visit by Webelos, Visit by Troop 100, Orienteering, Service project, Flag ceremony
• Be at Ogden 4:18 pm Friday, Depart 5:08 pm sharp from Ogden
• Be at Ogden 7:08 am Saturday, Depart 7:38 am sharp from Ogden
• Return around 11:00AM – 12:00AM on Sunday, Oct. 27th
• $20 per person ($17 if arriving Saturday). Make checks payable to Troop 8.
• Gear pull on Wednesday, October 23th at 7:08 PM
• All meals by Patrols.
• Dress (pack) appropriately for the weather.
• No cotton clothes and no jeans for outdoor activities.
• Scouts without boots may not be allowed to go.
Mr. O’Leary (973-432-2992, firstname.lastname@example.org) and
Mr. Verrill (973-563-4156, email@example.com)
are the Scoutmasters in charge.